Camoplast Back Country X Cross-Country Track
15″ X 120″ X 1.75″
2.86″ Pitch, Fully Clipped
Off trail means rough riding. You need a tough track with extra traction for ditch line running, boondocking, and cross-country racing in deep snow and unprepared or non-maintained conditions. Give your crossover or trail sled a big performace boost where it really counts with a Camoplast cross country track.
- 1.75 inch lugs provide excellent traction for crossover riders who prefer off-trail riding.
- SnoX inspired lug design bites big in deep, soft, untraveled snow.
- Previously only available for competition.
- Rigid lug support columns and optimized rubber compound ideal for off and on-trail performace.
- New angled profile on outside edges of lugs (not exactly as pictured until new photo is unveiled).
Camoplast cross-country tracks are built and tested tough to take on the nastiness of the hard-core terrain.
Warning: Tracks featuring Single-Ply Technology must use special support plates and studs that have been designed specifically for this.
Back Country X 15″ X 120″ X 1.75″ 2.86″ SP 9287C