Camso Back Country X 15″ x 120″ x 1.75″ 2.86″ pitch SP 9287C Cross-Country Track
15″ x 120″ x 1.75″
Off trail means rough riding. You need a tough track with extra traction for ditch line running, boon-docking, and cross-country racing in deep snow and unprepared or non-maintained conditions. Give your crossover or trail sled a big performance boost where it really counts with a Camso cross country track.
- 1.75 inch lugs provide excellent traction for crossover riders who prefer off-trail riding.
- SnoX inspired lug design bites big in deep, soft, untraveled snow.
- Previously only available for competition.
- Rigid lug support columns and optimized rubber compound ideal for off and on-trail performance.
- New angled profile on outside edges of lugs (not exactly as pictured until new photo is unveiled).
Camso cross-country tracks are built and tested tough to take on the nastiness of the hard-core terrain.
Warning: Tracks featuring Single-Ply Technology must use special support plates and studs that have been designed specifically for this.
Camso Back Country X 15″ x 120″ x 1.75″ 2.86″ pitch SP 9287C